I remember going to Bangkok for a few days when I was a kid, but now that Im all grown up I would love to revisit to take in the touristy sights and sounds that this wonderful destination has to offer.
1. Sipping cocktails at open-air Sirocco Restaurant, located at the State Tower.
2. Wat Pho temple, Bangkok's largest AND oldest temple. Wow!! Check out the 49 feet Buddha statue can be found here. Bangkok is filled to the brim with statues of the Buddha and a lot of these are world famous.
3. Buy freshly cut flowers from the Pak Khlong market. So pretty!
4.Travel everywhere in a Tuk Tuk (motorized auto taxis)- Bankok's version of the Indian autowalah.
5. Sip cocktails at Moon Bar, at 61 feet in the air.
6. Take in the city's views by night. Stunning.
To know more about travel to Bangkok check out World’s Best Online Travel Fair
(All pics : National Geographic)